Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Did I flip one too many pages on my calendar?

Okay I just don't get it... Yesterday was a blissful 71 degrees... today its supposed to snow 1-18 inches in the mountains! Yes it is April but no it’s not April weather. Here's the reason for that... it’s because softball is supposed to start tonight! I can't think of any other reason! Ha ha!

School is finally winding down. Only one more week of classes... then finals. But enough talk about school... Ashael and Brett are going to be married exactly 3 weeks from today!! Who's excited?? I'm super excited! Oh and 7 weeks from this very day, I'll be starting the task of learning Korean and getting ready to preach like a mad-woman! I can't believe how fast its coming! Not gonna lie, the closer it gets, the more nervous I get. But along with those nerves, I am so excited to put all my time into the Lord's work! I can't think of any greater opportunity! Thank you all so much for your love and support! I wouldn't be going if it weren't for you! I love you all!!
~Chaderation

1 comment:

Scott said...

Oh hey Chade!!!

At least we didn't have to play softball in 35 degree weather, huh?