Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HA HA HA see I told you! oh, what fun we're having!!!

Dave - congrats on a) joining the blog (which is indeed short for "Web Log" as you so astutely pointed out), b) going crazy with posts and comments over the last couple days - keep up the good work, and c) enlightening us all with a word of warning against prunes (or are they dried plums?) BUT WHAT THE HECK IS A PINEAPPLE TANGO?

I heard a rumor that Wednesday really is named for the many who "Wed" on that day... so I'm extremely proud to be part of a family who appropriately uses the middle day of the week. Good for us - "HEY HO, HERE WE ARE!!!"

I spent a lovely few minutes with Connor and Andrea yesterday, and if you all don't mind, let's please encourage Connor to say "Yummo" about the food he's eating. Not only does he enjoy it, but you can't help but smile yourself when you say it to him in a low, scratchy voice.... which reminds me (imagine me singing in a low, scratchy, rock star voice...) "Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl..." hehehe

Now, just a couple features we can use in this little blog of ours:
1) Each post allows for "Comments" perhaps that's where I should have posted things directly to another "Author" but I wanted to make sure everyone heard what I had to say - so how about everyone get in the habit of reading all the comments related to the post, that way we can comment specifically regarding someone's post, and it will still be enjoyed by all.
2) Dave, I'm not sure how you labeled your post with "Cry for Assistance" but it was simpy genius... I think that directly below the box to type your post is where you label it, no? I'm glad the examples they give are "scooters, vacation, fall" has anyone else noticed this?

Keep up the good work folks. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Pineapple tango is a mango-pineapple-hybrid-like dried fruit.I think there is some tangerine thrown in there as well. I was introduced to it by Mr. Tedward Jenkins on a backpacking trip, and it may have been the circumstances in which i ate it (cold hungry rainy day) and they might not taste sweeter...like that Quiznos sub or giant Burrito i ate at the Fiesta Bowl...