Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No Title

I think I am finally good to go on this Web-Log thing. I too would like to add my congrats to the future Mr and Mrs MacDonough. I hope I didn't butcher Brett's last name, sorry.

Anyway, I'll begin this Web-Log with a few recommendations:

1) I'm not sure but I think that dried plums and prunes are the same thing. I was totally stoked about eating a dried plum because I like plums. Little did I know that all that excitment would flow right through me in a very short and unnatural amount of time. Dried plums: Not So Good. I would however recommend the "Pineapple Tango" if you ever get the chance to sample it.

2) As we all know, the Utes beat Air Force (#11 in the Nation). Once again proving every doubter wrong, myself included. Today's Final Recommendation: We may be inconsistent, but that makes a victory taste even sweeter when it happens. We are Utes, so lets show it.

Through thick and thin, good times and bad, upsets and blunders, beating the zoobies and... oh wait we never lose to the zoobies... We are Utes and will be forever and ever.

No comments: