Thursday, January 18, 2007

Huge Blogger Fan!!

Okay really... this is way too much fun! I talked to Diddy about this last night and honestly, he seemed less than impressed!! We just need to get him on to see what fun it is and I'm sure he'll be ready to sign right up!! Mim, I'm sure she'd love to do it but we need to get her an email address first. And the Midzo... she's ready to do it but she also needs an email address.
Now as for Divy's comments about being Utes through and through... right on!! Our family hasn't ever really struggled with that but lets be honest, this has been a hard season! I have stuck with them and I know others have too. But according to Ashael, I'm more of a Ute now that one other member of our family but we won't name names, skitt, just so no one feels bad!! If any of them come into the Ucard office, I'll get the down-low of whats going on with the team and let you all know what I hear!!

No comments: